If your dream destination wedding involves breathtaking scenery at a beautiful beach, all within an affordable budget, and reasonable time constraints as well, South Florida is the place you’re looking for. Not only do our hotels and resorts offer incredible experiences but also incredible prices all just hours away.
Your Destination Wedding
• If you’re looking for a unique way to say “I do” while surrounded by your closest friends and family members, a destination wedding in a South Florida is an affordable romantic location for you.
• Having a destination wedding allows you to exchange vows in a stunning paradise. With only the most important people with you. Envision your ceremony on a white-sand beach, or a balcony overlooking the ocean, within one of our beautiful natural parks, or at a beach house the options for destination wedding locations are as limitless as your imagination.
• Affordable Destination weddings can be fancy or simple and there are endless options and beaches to fit all budgets, from a beautiful elegant restaurant, to a room overlooking the sea, a roof top pool setting, to a casual beach party you will find it here.
Who will join you?
• Destination weddings allow couples to have intimate celebrations with just a few important family members and friends. We keep it simple and elegant. A destination wedding allows you to spend quality time with your loved ones in a relaxing setting over three or four days, making memories for years to come. We can even arrange your transportation and entertainment.
• Affordable? YES! Destination weddings are typically less expensive for couples than traditional celebrations, as guests usually pay for their own travel and accommodations.
Experience the Difference
• A destination wedding is most successful when planned by an expert who can assist with the considerable planning and research that it takes.
• Our award-winning, Certified Destination Wedding Specialists have planned over 20,000 successful destination weddings in 42 countries. DestinationWeddings.com has been internationally recognized as the industry leader in planning personalized destination weddings.
• Creating personalized celebrations with outstanding service is what IdealIDos.com has perfected. For more information about IdealIDos.com, call us anytime to start to plan your beautiful beach wedding
• Ideal I Do’s looks forward to making all of your destination wedding dreams a reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good destination wedding couple?
A beach destination wedding is an opportunity for couples to celebrate their marriage at a gorgeous beach of their choosing away from home. Ideal I do’s couples are from all over the world, Europe, Carribean, South America, Asia. Florida destination weddings can be intimate (just the two of you), limited to close family and friends, or a big family and friends affair with hundreds of guests.
What are the secrets to a cheap destination wedding?
Nowadays, many couples opt to forgo traditional (and expensive) weddings in favor of a more intimate affair at a destination they love. The people who love you will follow you! Destination weddings allow couples to extend their celebration from four hours to four days (or however long you see fit), while creating a lifetime of memories with their close friends and family. Because they are often more intimate than traditional weddings, destination weddings can also be more affordable for couples.
Is a destination wedding right for us and our guests?
If you’re thinking of planning a destination wedding, it’s likely important to you that your closest friends and family members will be able to attend. Here’s how to start to plan: even before you commit to planning a destination wedding, run the idea by family and friends. If there are relatives who you know you want present on your special day but are unable to attend, you might prefer to have an intimate destination wedding and a reception at home so all your loved ones can be a part of the celebration. Additionally, choosing the right destination may also affect who can attend. This is where South Florida comes in. Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Naples are are in our area of service. On the other hand, if your destination is particular remote or expensive, less guests may choose to attend. Make sure to consider your closest family and friends when selecting a wedding destination.
Who are you as a company?
Ideal I do’s is Florida’s leading affordable beach destination weddings company. We are headquartered in Delray Beach. We have been planning beach destination weddings for over four years and have planned over 450 successful beach weddings.
How far in advance should I plan my destination wedding?
While 9-15 months is an ideal amount of time for securing the best travel rates, we have worked with couples that have planned gorgeous weddings with only a few months to spare. If you do have time to plan further in advance, we always advise that couples start the process sooner rather than later, particularly with large groups.
Ideal I Do’s Beach Weddings are Personalized!
• Weddings from intimate to grand in size
• Unique and diverse wedding venues
• Exceptional celebrations for all budgets
A World of Choice
• 100 Miles of beaches in 5 counties
• Hundreds of hotel and reception choices
• Over 450 weddings planned
• Wedding Wire Couple’s Choice winner 4 years in a row
• Exceptional service and knowledge
Peace of Mind
• NAWP certified a
• 24/7 emergency support
• Dedicated Professional Team
Florida is the most affordable beach destination.
Traditionally, the best way to help ensure that your guests can afford to attend your destination wedding is to plan in advance so they have ample time to plan and budget accordingly. It’s also important to consider the resort, destination, and time of year you’d like to marry.
How do I get the best prices on travel packages?
Simple. We work with travel agents and hotels to get you terrific group rates. Planning well in advance is key – as prices are dynamic.
Do you have specific hotels that you work with?
We shop for the best hotel to suit your needs and your budget. We have over 200 hotels to choose from!
Do we have to pay for our wedding in full right away?
Nope. Ideal I Do’s offers an “Easy Payment Plan”, which allows you and your guests the flexibility of spreading the travel payments out and picking payment dates that work for you. You can use the “Easy Payment Plan” to schedule out payments up to 30 days before the wedding.
Will I need an on-site wedding coordinator?
Depending on the ceremony details, we usually recommended that you work with someone at the location to help finalize the details. Many resorts and hotels have complimentary on-site wedding coordinators, for your receptions. We will provide that service for your ceremony.
Why book with IdealIDos.com?
We have successfully planned over 450 amazing beach destination weddings in Florida and arranged travel for over 500 guests. We have 5 years of experience planning destination weddings and frequently visit the locations we recommend to our couples. We work with you from the start planning to the minute you say I do.
Let us help plan your perfect romantic beach wedding!