The U.S. State of Florida offers the exotic feel of the tropics — beaches, tall palm trees, wonderful weather, fishing and diving — with no hassle whatsoever.
1. Pleasant breezy mornings – There’s a quiet luxury to mornings on your terrace when early risers can brew coffee and curl up on a patio while the rest of the party sleeps in. Watch the sun rise while you sip your joe and eat your croissants. Snap a few selfies! Whether you have eloped to the beach and the two of you honeymooning or the whole family traveled with you for the big event, you can find hotel rooms, houses, even villa-style accommodations with the ease of leisurely mornings and meals at any hour, plus all the amenities you expect from Florida destination level regard for your comfort.
2. The Florida Everglades are the largest continental U.S. National Park, and a green swath of sawgrass swamp serving as an inspiring big-day backdrop or additional photo location if you so choose. Although brides are prohibited from arriving at their beach ceremonies via parachute, Florida is a playground for adventurous couples looking to hike, fish, explore the everglades via kayak or Jeep or seek out hidden snorkel spots.
3. Beaches for every personality from off-the-beaten path to packed party spots with blenders whirring, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach counties offer a beaches suited to every traveler. Biscayne Bay is Miami Beach’s most famous and most popular bay, making it especially good for larger groups. But when it’s just the two of you, steal away to spots like the Key Biscayne Lighthouse or the Hillsboro Lighthouse.
4. Everybody for Scuba or snorkeling along Deerfield beach. All divers and snorkelers are welcome – Couples who take to the sport can continue courses with private lessons or group instruction. Plus, the dive boat — and the beach — are just yards from your room.
5. In the Details RJ, owner of Ideal I Do’s, isn’t in the business of planning just destination weddings — she handles every detail of destination vacations. A wedding designer with years of beach destination wedding experience, she arranges the big-day necessities and caters to every whim (she’s even pulled of surprise weddings). RJ also handles the accommodations, day-after brunches, wedding-party excursions and so much more.